Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Les Saisies - But pictures from La Clusaz

For week number three we are in France...and the snow and the scenery just gets better and better. I travelled with the US Ski team to Les Saisies, which was just up an over the pass from La Clusaz where last weekends World Cups took place. I haven't taken many pictures here yet even though yesterday was postcard worthy. Kikk has taken lot's though and they are facebook. I figure it's time for a picture post again. We are here until Saturday. The US team heads to Zurich to fly to Russia Sunday and I will continue on to Munich on my own to drop off the Audi. My plan is to see the sites in Munich for the weekend and then visit a friend in the Bavarian forest Monday and Tuesday before I fly to Sochi, Russia as well.
The view from the bathroom. Could be worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment