Friday, December 24, 2010

Map of Euro Trip # 1 Adventure

Merry Christmas to everyone!

We have a light snow falling here in Davos with more in the forecast. It was going to be a white Christmas anyways but it looks like it will be a snowy one as well.

Below is a map of the different locations I will be before my return to Alaska on Jan. 24. They are not in proper order based on the corresponding letters, as I am in Davos now.
Tour de Ski will take me to Oberhof, Ger - Obersdorf, Ger - Val Di Fiemme, Ita - Tobach, Ita. After that I will head to Liberec, Cze for a World Cup. Then to my friend's Thomas Freimuth's parents in Lindberg, Ger and he and I will head down to Lienz, Aut. I pasted the link below to see the exact website map.


http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Map+of+Europe&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=Europe&ei=OGQUTciOEcaw4AaU5qCGAg&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CBoQ8gEwAA

No comments:

Post a Comment